About Our Team
Realistic advice by realistic people
PRINCIPAL FINANCIAL ADVISER / DIRECTOR
Steve has been in the Financial Services Industry since 1984 and is an Authorised Representative of Apogee Financial Planning Limited and has been able to provide advice on a holistic basis since then but has made his mark in the specialist Aged Care financial planning area since 2004.
As a qualified and experienced adviser Steve is able to provide a one stop shop for all your financial planning needs, simplifying complex issues to make it easy for clients to understand what direction they should take and why.
Under the Apogee Financial Planning Ltd charter Financial & Investor Management does not receive commissions and operates on a transparent fee for service basis.
STEVE'S QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & AFFILIATIONS ARE:
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
- Associate member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) of Australia
- Over 15 years in small business management
- Over 26 years in the financial services industry
STEVE IS AUTHORISED TO OFFER YOU THE FOLLOWING FINANCIAL SERVICES:
- Advice on investment objectives and strategies to help you achieve your financial goals;
- Advice on structuring your investments and superannuation for maximum tax effectiveness and flexibility;
- Advice on wealth creation strategies and cash flow management issues;
- Superannuation and investment portfolio construction;
- Administration of and reporting on your investments including performance and asset allocation position;
- Regular review of your financial planning strategies, objectives and portfolio investments;
- General advice on lending;
- Retirement planning advice;
- Life insurance advice;
- Estate planning advice
Client Services Manager
Lisa has over 20 years in the financial services industry with extensive knowledge of financial planning concepts, legislation and regulations.